Our purpose and dream, while expressing our heart and focus does not express all our theology (thoughts and beliefs about God and faith), and neither will this statement, but it will give you a good summary of our beliefs.
- In one God, the Creator and Sustainer of all things, existing eternally in three Persons; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ God’s Son, born of the Virgin Mary, who died on the cross for our sins, was buried, rose from the grave, who ascended to the right hand of the Father.
- That salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all people, and that anyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.
- That Christians are to be filled with the Holy Spirit to grow in godly character and serve the Lord more effectively.
- That the Bible is the Word of God and is our final authority for faith and practice.
-In the blessed hope of the return of Christ to receive the church unto Himself and to judge the world in righteousness.
CCC general belief statement
If you would like to read our full Statement of Faith please contact the Church Office.