Starting Wednesday, January 31st
Designed to introduce a comprehensive range of apologetic arguments and strategies, Foundations of Apologetics features lectures by RZIM’s team of apologists.
Students of this rigorous curriculum will become adept at recognizing the many worldviews influencing our culture and equipped to challenge the assumptions of these worldviews.
· Michael Ramsden: Conversations That Count
· Stuart McAlister: Truth & Reality
· Alister McGrath: The Existence of God
· Ravi Zacharias: Establishing a Worldview
· Ravi Zacharias: God Evil and Suffering
· John Lennox: Pluralism: Do all religions lead to the same goal?
· Joe Boot: The Uniqueness of Christ